 Castle / Castle Organizations / 102
  Re: Airships and giant mushrooms...

(...) Wow! Those are really cool Nathan! I enjoy the ideas you have here. The king's mushroom castle is really really cool. Nice economy of space and structure, while still maintaining the integrity of the structure. I think it's GREAT! I look (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Airships and giant mushrooms...

(...) Thanks for the compliments! =) Glad you like the mushrooms. =) I tried making splotches of color on the red and black mushroom houses but it's difficult (for me, anyway) to get them to look as round as I want them to be. It's hard to do with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org)