 Castle / Castle Organizations / 102
Re: Airships and giant mushrooms...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:29:18 GMT

The large white mushroom castle is 14 inches tall and has 2 main floors.
The first floor has the kitchen, study, dining hall and throne room pretty
much all crammed into a small space with a spiral staircase leading up to
the king's (very spartan) bedroom/loft that overlooks the throne (the
balcony has arches in it from side to side but it's impossible to see in the
pics).  The second floor is removable just like the tops of all my other
mushroom houses.

My mushroom village is coming together slowly but surely, one day it will be
a thriving community. =)

Wow! Those are really cool Nathan! I enjoy the ideas you have here. The
king's mushroom castle is really really cool. Nice economy of space and
structure, while still maintaining the integrity of the structure. I
think it's GREAT! I look forward to more mushroom houses in the future!

Have you thought of making round spots on the roofs (ala smurf village
in the old cartoon)? Or would that be too difficult witht he way you
construct the roofs? It might look cool to have a multicolored roof on
top more like mushrroms look in "real" life.

Matt