 Castle / Ninja / 8
    Time to get acquainted... —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   Thank Todd...a Ninja theme discussion group... I'll second Chris's sentiment...woohoo! Hello...my name is John and I am a Lego Ninja theme fan. (there I said it, no embarassment or anything) SUMMARY (Long story short) : I like the Lego Ninja theme (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: Time to get acquainted... —Sun Yun
   My name is Sun and I TOO am a Lego Ninja theme fan. Like many other compatriots on this board, I was brought out of my dark ages thanks in part to this theme. My current involvement with the theme is fairly limited because of other Lego projects etc (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)