 Castle / Ninja / 310
Re: Chyashitsu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Ippei Toyoda wrote:
Hello, Mr.Gary.
I am Ippei Toyoda in Japan.
I appreciate your description about my Chyashitsu.
I am very glad of people in the world looking at my work.

Thank you very much!!

And I resized my pictures, so check them out again and look at their details.

Sorry my terrible English.
Toyoda-san,
   I almost missed this altogether as I was off line for a while before
getting ready for Brickfest 2003 but this is truly a wonderful piece of
work.  Of course, being one of the biggest ninja fans, this is a perfect
fit for the theme.  I recently only finished my 4th Japanese castle and
will post pictures of that soon but I have not yet attempted to work on
any non-castle buildings but your Chyashitsu has certainly inspired me
to try my hand at it.  Congratulations again and keep it coming !!
KK Quah