 Castle / Ninja / 305
  Chyashitsu

Hey all, Check out Ippei Toyoda's great Japanese house on BrickShelf: (URL) the pictures were bigger, but it still looks great. Later, Gary (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers) !

  Re: Chyashitsu

Hello, Mr.Gary. I am Ippei Toyoda in Japan. I appreciate your description about my Chyashitsu. I am very glad of people in the world looking at my work. Thank you very much!! And I resized my pictures, so check them out again and look at their (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Chyashitsu

(...) I had a little trouble seeing that folder, but I found this link: (URL) really great stuff in addition to the beautiful house. Excellent work! Dave! (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Chyashitsu

(...) Ippei, Thanks for re-sizing the pictures (here's the new link, btw: (URL) ). It's nice to be able to see this in better detail. This is a great creation. I really like how you used SNOT to make the floor studless, and how in the outside you go (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Chyashitsu

I must say this is the best japanese style model ive seen. Though i have made a few in this theme they have never met the detail this one has partly due to a minifig scale. This however goes beyond that to emphasize detail over minifig function and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Chyashitsu

(...) Toyoda-san, I almost missed this altogether as I was off line for a while before getting ready for Brickfest 2003 but this is truly a wonderful piece of work. Of course, being one of the biggest ninja fans, this is a perfect fit for the theme. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)