 Castle / Ninja / 299
Re: Shoamin Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Nick Oranzi wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Nick Oranzi wrote:

   The Shoamin Temple

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1215?r=1242213155

Nick!

This is quite a creation! I have no idea what it has been seemingly passed over by the feedbackers, (and I apologize for waiting so long myself), but this is really a cool MOC!

First, let me get this off my chest: good that you got a new camera, but what you need now is some image editing. First, shrink the images somewhat. Perhaps keep one big image for detail purposes, but you really want your images to be about 400-600 pixels high.

Also, i can see that the lighting for your pictures is the camera’s flash. I’d recommend getting a solid color backdrop (even some bed sheets nicely drapped over a chair is good), then get a desk lamp or something to light the MOC, rather than relying on the flash. Sunlight or window light is always beautiful, and will give enough light to give a good picture.

Lastly, back away from your model a little to cut down on blurry pictures. It is always possible to crop on your computer.

On to what I like:
  • the landscaping around the temple is very nice.

  • your roof rechnique is always cool. very enjoyable

  • interior details, including the symbol on the floor is cool.

Overall, Jahmong is starting to look like a pretty nice place to live.

;o)

-lenny