 Castle / Ninja / 298
    Re: Shoamin Temple —Nick Oranzi
   (...) its about time, after a day and a half my folder has finally been moderated and my MOC page should be done too. Didnt think it would take so long but oh well. Enjoy. (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)

        Re: Shoamin Temple —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Nick! This is quite a creation! I have no idea what it has been seemingly passed over by the feedbackers, (and I apologize for waiting so long myself), but this is really a cool MOC! First, let me get this off my chest: good that you got a new (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)

        Re: Shoamin Temple —Nick Oranzi
   (...) Yeah, i know what you mean. I took the pictures as soon as i got back from best buy and twas dark by that time but i wanted to get those pics, excited by the new camera. As far as being passed over, I guess most dont read .castle.ninja (...) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)