 Castle / Ninja / 282
  Himoda Temple

Many thanks to everyone for taking the time to give me some feedback. Its nice to get constuctive criticism from your peers. Ninja was one of my favorite all-time themes, and its good to see that I'm not alone. I have a ninja-themed fishing village (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)