 Castle / Ninja / 272
    Re: Ninja training mats - help please! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, I think this is the link you are seeking: (URL) FYI, when I was looking for this I checked these two sites, which also have very cool Asian-themed castles: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: Ninja training mats - help please! —Christer Stoltz
   Thanks Bruce! That was excactly the link I was looking for; This guy really have captured the look and feel of the Lego Ninja Line in my opinion. In a time where posts about Lego Castle and subthemes being dead is circulated on LugNet, I think we (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)