 Castle / Ninja / 273
Re: Ninja training mats - help please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:54:15 GMT

Thanks Bruce!

That was excactly the link I was looking for; This guy really have captured
the look and feel of the Lego Ninja Line in my opinion.
In a time where posts about Lego Castle and subthemes being dead is
circulated on LugNet, I think we need to turn each other and draw
inspiration and keep the theme alive by creating MOC's.
Have anybody thought about making Ninja MOC's and sell on here, much like
castle fans does on Brickmania? Some of the works I saw on the other 2 links
you sent could surely convince me to buy some of their works!
Is there a page where people list there Ninja MOC's - a "pure" Ninja page so
to speak? - just wondering.

Cheers
Christer