 Castle / Ninja / 256
    Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Jason Spears
   (...) Simply beauiful. This is a fantastic building. And good for making many a builder envious of all those rock slopes. To your plea to LD for making that a bulk item, I say, "HERE, HERE". The "ishio-toshi" are really neat. I didn't even see them (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) You are correct in saying those white/black 1x2x5 can be weak and is the weakest on the bottom floor as I use 2 of them with a 1xN sandwich to "hold" them together. However, on the top I have a baseplate that secures them to the top and it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient)