 Castle / Ninja / 254
    Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Douglas Pegram
   Justice isn't the right word....this MOC is BEAUTIFUL. Coming from someone who has picked up every FNF that I've found on sale (only 4) :( I have to say I'm jealous of all the Wall Panels. Thanks for creating such a wonderful Ninja based creation, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) Douglas, Thanks for your kinds words ! I started out with only 4 FNFs but that was a long time ago. And luck and commitment had something to do with it. Late last year, I purchased 10 FNFs from (URL) and it took 2 months to get from France to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.lego.direct)