 Castle / Ninja / 244
    Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series? —Keith Kirchoff
   I am pretty sure, assuming Potter's popularity remains, that they would continue to make the movies beyond Goblet of Fire. The ending of GoF lends itself quite nicely to a sequal; personally, I'm dying to know whay will happen next. therefore, I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)