 Castle / Ninja / 141
  bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

Hey, I just did a simple but pleasing MOC last night for bushidobrick and here is a teaser: Tomoe Gozen This samurai woman was known for her skill with the bow and nagatina and for her bravery in battle. Tomoe Gozen lived during the Gempei Wars in (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

(...) Can't wait to see the whole story =8^) Battle scenes are particularly challenging to stage... I am always interested in viewing Action scenes. The long black hair piece is growing on me, so to speak. I really have to find some of those Technic (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

(...) I've found that battles are easy to build, even easier to "overbuild" but hard to photograph. (...) The bigger scene that this is from is pretty good if I do say so myself. I have not edited the photos yet, but when I do I'll preview em here. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

Nice job, Chris. I always did like MOCs with "historical research" behind it. Japan was always a puzzler to me which is probably what makes it interesting. In a male dominated society, you have a woman warrior like Tomoe Gozen - must have been one (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)