 Castle / Ninja / 13
Re: ninja themed stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Andrew Weiner writes:
are any of the ninja sets available at S@H anymore?

Some suggestions in addition to S@H:

Don't forget to check your local retailer...KayBee near my old apartment had
Ninja Surprise and FIre Fortress out the wazoo (and we know how paiful that
can be)

Ninja items began showing up frequently in the S@H specials last
Spring/Summer, but I don't know if that will be the case this year (keep
watching every Wednesday or call yourself).

DYA has The Stone Towe Bridge for $25 (50% off on an EXCELLENT set), but I
don't know what shipping would be.  I wanted to check his site, but the
Flash stuff doesn't allow me to shop DYA.

Regarding LEGO SHop At Home:

I received an 8 page brochure with my most recent S@H order that showcases
many of the Ninja sets...I believe that this is the same advertisement
discussed briefly in market.shopping

Here is what they list from the Ninja theme:

3050 SHanghai Surprise $10
3051 Blaze Attack $12
3052 Ninja's Fire Fortress $25
3053 Emperor's Stronghold $32

6088 Robbers Retreat $25
6013 Samurai Swordsman $2

As mentioned in another reply, S@H will check availability if you have a
list of ANY set numbers...

Don't forget to make it worth your while though...Shipping is high for one
or 2 items but a bargain at a total of $100 and a savings at $130+

Good Luck!

                 John