 Castle / 9990 (+5)
  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) Gee, wouldn't a "gift horse" actually be something one didn't have to pay for? While we are are paying for it, I think we can discuss whatever pleases us best, ok? I won't spoil your fun if you won't spoil mine, ok? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

(...) My three red tudor elements were smudged and faint. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

Hello! (...) What??? "Only the Guarded Inn"??? I thought the Guarded Inn was one of the most desired Sets in America and now you are whining about it being smaller in size than the train? *shaking his head* Jojo (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Thanks Leonard for your encouraging words. When I set off to build this castle, I had no particular design in mind. I just did a little research and jotted down some of the ideas I liked. From there, I started to build and the result is what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

Hi All, As promised I uploaded some new pictures of the castle, including some different shots of the fountain. (URL) Jim F. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact