 Castle / 9970 (+10)
  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) slopes? Do you have any close-ups of the fountain? The round bit with the Millenium Falcon-panel roof is imaginative, well-executed, and just plain neat. Well, so's the rest of the diorama. . . TWS Garrison (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Wow, did I ever! That has some truly neat touches, including one of the most imaginative uses for a large decorated SPUD from a different theme I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing (and thanks Shiri for encouraging Jim!) ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Very impressive, Jim. I love the moat and the little bridge and what not =). Is it still together, or was it something you just built for the wedding? ~Nathan (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

The release of the expensive Metroliner and club car for it begs the question: If this could be done for Trains, why did we only get the Guarded Inn? Why not the Black Falcon's Fortress and/or a couple additional modules like the Armor Shop or Siege (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) I agree, but is that your real name :o) Waaaaaaay out in left field, -Aaron- (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) A most excellent point! I agree 100%. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

Approx. $25 USD for 246 pieces. The box is made in the style of newer packaging but has the advantage of containing little to recommend keeping it (I like when I can throw stuff away and eliminate packaging from what I am saving of a set). The image (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

That is really cool. fountains and everything. You may have given me a use for all that UFO Lego junk I brought cos it was cheap :) James "Jim Foulds" <jim.foulds@att.net> wrote in message news:GGnBuv.z5@lugnet.com... (...) theme (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded

(...) i second the motion! superb pictures, troy! thank you so much! later ~ craig~ (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

(...) I do't know why anyone expected any different. Offset printing has been pretty common for years, especially in Star Wars. Also, the printing in the two sets I've opened so far haven't been off by much at all, and one set had perfect printing (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact