 Castle / 9965 (+10)
  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) While I hate to burst your bubble (I was as excited at first as you) I think it has been confirmed that these are promotional sets for a Japanes Coca Cola promotion. Now while a lot of promo sets do cross continents and even become available (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) i hope they are available here i want those trees and dinosaurs (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

ha ha my friend has japaese contacts and i may get some of these YAY ! for me when and if i get them if i get something i don't need i'll think of you guys (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

I hope the sets are avaliable outside of japan certain people will be hopping like frogs for more foliage James "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GGMonB.ADC@lugnet.com... (...) think (...) small (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Pics of my castle

Hi All, Shiri asked that I share with the group some pictures of the Castle I made for my wife to be displayed at our wedding this past April. The theme of our wedding was medival so I thought a lego castle would fit right in. It was definitly an (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) slopes? Do you have any close-ups of the fountain? The round bit with the Millenium Falcon-panel roof is imaginative, well-executed, and just plain neat. Well, so's the rest of the diorama. . . TWS Garrison (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Wow, did I ever! That has some truly neat touches, including one of the most imaginative uses for a large decorated SPUD from a different theme I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing (and thanks Shiri for encouraging Jim!) ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Very impressive, Jim. I love the moat and the little bridge and what not =). Is it still together, or was it something you just built for the wedding? ~Nathan (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

The release of the expensive Metroliner and club car for it begs the question: If this could be done for Trains, why did we only get the Guarded Inn? Why not the Black Falcon's Fortress and/or a couple additional modules like the Armor Shop or Siege (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) I agree, but is that your real name :o) Waaaaaaay out in left field, -Aaron- (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact