 Castle / 9946
  Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

Yo, Blut'Ader is slowly starting to materialize, and the folks at Brickfest got a sneak-peek of my current project. Here are some pictures of it as it appeared at Brickfest: (URL) all modular and when completed will include a seaport, a keep, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Looks cool, but none of the links worked for me. The ones that did have complete URLs registered as 404 errors, and the ones that didn't had this URL: (URL) the small pics look neat. :) James (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Until he fixes the links, you can view them directly from the directory: (URL) well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) I like what I have seen so far and I really wish I could have seen it up close to see all of the details. Love to see more of Blut'Ader :) (What does that mean by the way?) /Elin (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Pawel -- what I can see looks good but um... are the links supposed to be broken like that...? :) Seriously - it looks great but I can't get bigger versions of any of those pics? Joel J (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)