 Castle / 9935
    Re: The extra horse —James Stacey
   Have you considered that maybe the hole on the head is a safety feature to stop little children swallowing them and choking :P James "Wesley Pauley" <msanchez@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:GGHF2M.MCw@lugnet.com... (...) holder; (...) it away! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The extra horse —Matthew Gerber
     (...) I have always thought that it was to negate vacuum between the head and the post on the torso, making it easier to remove the head. Although, the choking thing sounds somewhat reasonable too. I wonder what the real answer is? Matt (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: The extra horse —Dave Schuler
   (...) I don't refute this, since I certainly don't want a horde of kids to meet their demise via LEGO, but is the teeny-tiny hole in the top really a large enough aperture to allow sufficient air to pass through? And how likely is it that the poor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)