 Castle / 9922
    Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only new, boy) —Wesley Pauley
   I think Jude is right, man. This is just LUGNET and CastleWorld is just CastleWorld. I don't think anyone should feel it appropriate to say sucks as many times as you did. Nathan Made a hasty decision. But it was justified. This is supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only knew, boy) —Eric Brouwer
   I think you need to keep things in perspective when you think somone is blowing sunshine up someone else's ***... How old is the person who posted their work? What is their brick budget? What is there mental/physical state? Yes some people post (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)