 Castle / 9919
    Re: Factions —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) i agree with victor. in my world there are many faction, none represent 'good' and none represent 'evil.' (i don't have an army of the undead either.. unfortunately).. i think the ideas of good and evil are more stagnant than just a plain free (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Factions —Victor Knight
   (...) Exactly, the above is what I was trying to convey as mroe exciting to me than good vs. evil. (...) That's probably true considering the King's Castle and King's Mountain Fortress were lion castles, where as the smaller Knight's Castle and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Factions —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Oooh, oooh! I am molding a mishappen squad of unead skeletal raiders, but as my money grows so shall the raiders. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)