 Castle / 9895 (+5)
  Re: The extra horse

(...) Absolutely no fun at all, unless your maracas are broken!! jon-grinning stupidly from ear to ear! (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Maybe they were meant for the next Lego Legends set - a Wild West one! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I ordered 4 on June 8th and got a letter today in the mail (nothing thru email) that they won't be shipped on July 13th like they were supposed to. Maybe it's a midwest distributing issue? Julie (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  criticism

hellow, this is my first post, but i have spent a lot of time here on lugnet just reading and pulling it all in. recently there was discussion concerning the Wanderer lego-comic that someone made (im bad with names, but ill get better). i just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Julie I live in Cincinnati and I ordered the set on the 3rd of June and got the same letter saying it wouldn't be shipped until after the 13th of July. When I called the customer service number to see what was going on they told me that my inn had (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact