 Castle / 9872
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is part of the Legends line, and I seem to remember Brad saying they would NOT be limited runs. Yep, here it is - (URL) answer in advance a couple of questions which I suspect may arise: LEGO Legends are different from the "classic" (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) My interpretation was that the Legends "theme" will be long-running. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)