 Castle / 9860 (+5)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

I ordered 2 the first day they were listed on the website (for which I got a backordered email and letter), then 2 more a week or so later (no email, no letter), and all 4 just showed up on my doorstep this afternoon! yippeeeee!!!! (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

I have an e-mail confirmation in my mailbox dated June 8th for the one I ordered. You ordered long after I did and you got a letter that yours are shipping? Now I'm really pissed... Tamyra "steam pouring out her ears" Teed (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Green wizard's hat

Hello! Is it right that there has been a set with a green wizard's hat in it? Which set is it and where could I get it? I need two of these green hats... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

I think the main reason I classify them as good vs. evil is that it is far more interesting to me. If I'm going to build large sites, and have actions performed by my figures, and possibly wirte a story around it, good vs. evil brings up more action (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village Party

(...) Well, I hate replying to myself, but since I've shared these ideas with Jon by email and he seemed to like them, I' throw them "to the dogs" to be torn apart here in the main forum. ;P so: (URL) nothing really special, but the first is my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact