 Castle / 985 (+5)
  Re: 600dpi scan of Female Knight, From 2000 Catalog

(...) Unfortunately...(you knew there hadda be a down side, didn't ya?) it looks like that's the only set she's in. C'mon sale! Anyone with the castle...is it a full building (like the Royal Knight's Castle) or just a facade (like the Ninja sets)? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight--not a woman)

(...) <Snipped my stuff> (...) Ack! I should've realized that sounded angry and arrogant, I apologize. I didn't *mean* for it to sound that way, in fact I wasn't very angry at all. I just wanted to plainly state why I believed what I did. After I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  More 2000 Castle

Well, I went back to the Salem NH TRU and voila! As the LEGO lady told me yesterday - more 2000 sets. They had a few Arctic sets which I promptly ignored in favor of looking at the other 2000 Castle sets. All were present except the 4806 Axe Cart. I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

And now for the assessments!! 6095 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great pieces, and the only minifigs that come with it are grunts. My biggest (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Royal Knight

Sorry I didn't post this to Buy/Sell/Trade, but no one seems to be responding to my post there. Does anyone have an extra of the classic smiley faced royal knight (the guy with plain black bullet helmet, white torso with royal knight symbol and blue (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact