 Castle / 9845 (+10)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

I have observed with Lego's S@H website, that they will put a set as Not Available when they won't or are unable to take back orders, or there are probably too many back orders already. When they get caught up again, the new Guarded Inn will likely (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) There ya go; a glitch. Thanks for the fast response, LD! James (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Well, I don't know about the web, though just I got my 2nd letter in the mail today about my order, stating that they won't ship on the 13th now??? c'mon, I only ordered ONE... I would have ordered more had I had the money... could this be because I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:GGCJHp.CIB@lugnet.com... (...) Yes it was hyped as the 'July Surprise' But the availability of the Guarded inn was actually revealed in June. The actual 'July Surprise' is that it has now (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Factions

Hello, everyone. I know everyone has already shared their views on minifig factions, but I am new so I'll put in my two cents: Black Knights: Epitome of chivalry and all around heroicness. Dragon Masters: Part of BK. Royal Knights, Knights Kingdom: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

When did you order? I ordered one on June 30th (along with a few other items) and received a confirmation yesterday that the Guarded Inn had shipped to me. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

I still question the availability! I really believe that demand could have possibly outstretched the supply… Would TLG really go into the production of a new group of Guarded Inns once the initial run has expired? I highly doubt it! They’d just be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Factions

(...) I really like what you wrote about the Classic LEGOLAND faction. I love hearin’ people’s interpretations of the various parties. I too see the Classic LEGOLAND faction as a once famed Camelot that’s faded into the distopic reality of the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I got the same confirmation of shipping yesterday (I ordered three). Can it be that the Canadian faction is ahead of the US for a change? Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Factions

(...) I think I see the Yellow period as not included in the saga of castle, reasons being that only a few sets were released, a few years of nothing passed between that period and the next releases of castle, and the fact that none of the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact