 Castle / 9852
Re: Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arthur Jackson Aringdale writes:
Classic LEGOLAND, Yellow Castle: They seem good, but it is hard to tell,
since so few of their once thriving kingdom survived the Dark Ages.
the chinchilla

I really like what you wrote about the Classic LEGOLAND faction.
I love hearin’ people’s interpretations of the various parties.

I too see the Classic LEGOLAND faction as a once famed Camelot that’s faded
into the distopic reality of the present Dark Ages. A Kingdom whose rule was
never questioned until the winds of change altered their fate…

                        --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®