 Castle / 9840
    Re: Village Party —Leah Cardaci
   Jon, that's a fantastic lil' party you have there! It's a great scene, and is well detailed for something you "just threw together". You can tell the figs are having fun, and why shouldn't they? They're the best-fed mini-figs I've seen. ;-) Nice (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Village Party —Arthur Jackson Aringdale
   Just have to say: awesome. I thought I was the only person who did little castle parties. Perhaps I will post some of my own in the future. Peace the chinchilla (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)