 Castle / 9840
Re: Village Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:03:37 GMT

Jon, that's a fantastic lil' party you have there! It's a great scene, and is
well detailed for something you "just threw together". You can tell the figs
are having fun, and why shouldn't they? They're the best-fed mini-figs I've
seen. ;-) Nice camera work as well.

I've tried a few dancing scenes myself. It can be tricky to make it look
natural. I think you did a great job with this. My own attempts are at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=47671 and

Good work!

-L