 Castle / 9839
Re: Village Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:

<snipped>

                             Jon Furman
                         Lugnet Member #1123
                            (yeah Baby!)

Jon --

That is just plain awesome!

I love the detail.. and I have GOT to get me some'a that Belville food.

I have a kinda 'cheesy' meat on a spit idea that I've used for longer than I
can remember. Not sure anymore if I thought it up or if it was from a friend
or something in an idea book, or what, but I'll take a picture of it and
send it to ya if you'd like. It's not quite as 'large' as that "half a cow"
you have roasting there, but it might be what you're looking for - or not. :)

Great work, sir.

"Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later."

You have no idea how true that is, and please don't ask how I know. ;)

Joel J