 Castle / 9820 (+20)
  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Hello! (...) Hahahaha! Yes! You are right, the picture in the instrucktion doesen't show the 1x1x2 hinge-brick! And the original instruction booklet doesn't either. I've never noticed this error. :-) Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) I think the lowered printing quality is disappointing. There may be explanations for it (like that they lost the original silkscreens or whatever and had to work from photographs because they didn't have the budget to do a complete (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

It looking like I *MAY* have some extra room in the car on my way to Brickfest, and I was wondering if there was any interest/need among castle people for me to bring my Castle Wall? Take a look at it here: (URL) anyone thinks that the wall would be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) I personnally think that that would be a great idea. After seeing your preliminary work and some of the Brickshelf shots, I'd love to see what you have expanded on. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

That's just it, it's NOT done. That's why I was wondering if there would be any interest in bringing it now. Troy Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GG6pMI.J9L@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) castleheads (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Great Redini Was Correct!

(...) There were opaque orange colors around, even before 1998, but not in the popular themes like town, space, castle or technic, but in Belville, Duplo and Scala. Selçuk (23 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Guarded Treasure on sale at kbkids.com

It's on sale for $9.99. Is it worth getting multiple copies at that price for the parts, or would I spend less for the same key parts on brickbay? I'm not sure.. (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

Hello, Nice also to know that there are people my age on LUGNET (I am 13 too). I too agree that LEGO should improve on their models at the moment, I have actually ordered 3 Guarded Inn's!!! So I can't wait till I get them, I have already heard the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) Wow that is a lot of blue slopes. Very cool wall Tony. I'm not going to be at Brickfest, but if I was I would love to see it in person. So I should think a lot of others would like to see it in person too. Well anyhow, great wall, Jason (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

Hi there So my first of my four "10000 Guarded Inn" has arived, direct from Denmark. On the payment advice it says, and I quote " An error was made in which an incorrect LEGO horse element was packed with this item. Enclosed is the correct horse, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

it appears all the boxes were packed with an indian printed horse everyone is the same. You get an extra free indian horse, just smile and say thankyou :) stick barding on it and a red dragon mask and you wont even see the indian print "Roger (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

Hello! (...) As xTIAN (Christian Gemuenden) said above (follow his link)... (...) Grey box... xTIAN mentioned it... (...) How do you want to build with the bricks still in the box??? Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

(...) You got 4 (so far) and you don't want to open them??? Either you are nuts or rich to waste that kind of money. Open 'em and build a keen-O MOC, and THEN you'll be normal :o) -Aaron- (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

I have to admit I have 3 and have only opened 1 so far (i did go out last night though) I let my NLF(iancee) build the one I opened. and it does look fantastic all sparkly and new. she was very impressed with it too, so there is hope yet (although (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

(...) Super idea! Or at least a gallery with thumbnails of everyone's pictures. James, could you do up something like that? Still patiently waiting for mine - didn't get a "postponed till July 13" letter but S@H to Newfoundland takes 2 weeks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Awesome village pictures

While browsing somewhat aimlessly through Brickshelf pictures, I came across Jan Katanek's folders. I seem to missed these pics until now. I don't know if they were Xposted here or not but, I think they should have been. These are great designs for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Village Party

Hello All, Here are some Pics of a little village feast that I threw together this week while I was sitting around waiting (DroolinG) for my #10000 to arrive. I'm certain we will all start seeing this type of thing in great detail over the next few (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village Party

(...) Jon, WHAT A GREAT scene! The dancers totally look like they are dancing. And a traditional medieval dance it looks as well. This was just something you "threw" together whyil being bored? Excellent detail! And you really give the feel of a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village Party

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes: <snipped> (...) That is just plain awesome! I love the detail.. and I have GOT to get me some'a that Belville food. I have a kinda 'cheesy' meat on a spit idea that I've used for longer than I can remember. Not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact