 Castle / 9811
    zzzzz —James Stacey
   good grief its gone a bit quiet in here. is everyone waiting with bated breath for their Guarded Inn deliveries or what -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: zzzzz —Andy Lynch
     Hi James, Well, in regard to the Guarded Inn re-release... I just yesterday received a letter in the mail from Lego Direct telling me that my shipment of 2 Guarded Inns were going to be delayed, so it looks like I missed out on the first run. Oh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: zzzzz —Aaron Dalan
     (...) I got that letter, as well, but I think it is only a form letter, and not accurate that the shipment is delayed. The reason I think this is that the letter stated the item would be shipped on July 14th, the same date that Lego said they would (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: zzzzz —John Radtke
   (...) Probably post-Harry-Potter-pi...s-burnout, and the holiday week.... John #388 (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)