 Castle / 9785 (+10)
  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Wow! Great scenery! Looks like a lot of fun. How many hours did you end up playing? I would love to try this sometime, but I think GardenSlug is needing a centralized meeting place that is large enough and convenient for all or most of us... :-( (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

(...) Well we all got there at about 10am. It took until about noon to get everything setup. The game then lasted until about 6pm. (...) Having the space and the time can definitly be a problem. We have rented rooms in the past but this puts a tight (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Detailed Pics of HP Elements

Set 4702 Is it just me or does the evil minifig wearing the purple turban (forgot his name, the guy with two faces) have a 1x1 cylinder for a head! Elliot (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Pics no more (Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!)

(...) Thay are now ta ta : "In order to enable to all licensees of the Harry Potter of topic a equal advertising appearance, the Harry Potter of pictures can be seen only again starting from 1 October 2001. Thank you for the understanding!" (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Did anyone download these photos and save them before the lawyers took down the site? I'd like to get copies. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) the (...) :) Yes, I always try to do that. Do you want the detail pics to? /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Hey Elin, I got them also, but, detail pics? Please, I missed those!! (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small MOC :)

(...) <SNIP> Mookie! They look great!!! What an AWESOME little forest scene! Mookie ROCKS! Great integration of the various different types of vegetation in a realistic looking way! If I'm not mistaken, is that a man-made pool there? Hinting at some (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) That's too bad. :( But it could have been worse: they could have used the pieces from the new Dinosaur/Jurassic Park III sets. Augh! Steve (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Hmmm. And they did have to do some custom parts for Hagrid. Maybe they'll reuse those odd body parts for a troll, next spring or something. If they have a 'second wave' of Harry Potter sets. Steve (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact