 Castle / 9776
    Ikrosian Anniversary -or- Teaser for a new year —Anthony Sava
   Ich bin ein Lugnetter! My friends, it was one year ago today that one timid boy made his first post to lugnet. I offer this to you: (URL) one year ago today one timid boy first announced to his world that his website existed, and one year later that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)