Yippeee!!!! someone is actualy useing one of my models!!! Gary *Grin* Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:GFLqtz.7v0@lugnet.com... (...) anywhere (...) wishing (...) combinations (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  First True Harry Potter Pics!

Hi, I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see (URL) René www.1000steine.de (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) me is the Hogwarts Express. There seems to be lots of new hair and headgear pieces. Plus 2 colors of Purple sorcerers hats. There are purple chairs. The Owls look pretty cool. Plus it looks like a cool set of armor in the big Castle set. Only (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

I do like some of the Harry Potter sets. But I don't like the way Lego used cardboard for buildings in the background. (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Oh wow. I didn't think they'd be this good. I mean, yes, they do seem a bit juniorized...but they have many, many pieces great for "castle" use. Purple wizard hats, black beards, two-headed dogs, jewels, cauldrons, new hair pieces, green convex (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact