 Castle / 967
  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I'd love see a mace! Either Spiked or Flanged, but I'd prefer Spiked. I made one for a Giant I built once, I'll have to look for it, as I forget exactly how it was made. As for weapons I'd like to see, More varieties of Bow would probably top (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) One of the Ultima games, yeah? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) Yup! Now, which one? :) I want some clear Katanas, so I can have Glass Swords! Jeff (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)