 Castle / 9665
    Help assembling minifigs —Diana Franich
    didn't know where to post my help. I have hundreds of minifigs all taken apart. I would like to put them togeather but how do I tell what head goes with what body. I have been searching catalogs for sets they may have come from but wow...this looks (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help assembling minifigs —James Brown
   (...) Yes. :) Check out the Fibblesnork Guide, which has a fairly complete (up to Fright Knights) listing of castle sets, and you can list the sets by theme. It has a picture of each figure as it comes in each set. (URL) probably the easiest way. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)