 Castle / 9615
  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) Wow! And there is knight with a gray visored helm! Stone printed Droid Escape walls, no new broom piece, unfortunately. Very cool stuff! Kevin (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(URL) many minifigs do you all count? I got 7 minifigs (one looks to be entirely gray; below Harry) & 1 creator fig (Hargrid) ```Only 8 figs in a $100.00 set?``` (...) Indeed, Credit indelibly goes out to both Folkart "Samweis" Thiele and Johannes (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

(...) I count 9 figs: 1)Harry 2)Hogwarts Ghost? (all white or lt.grey fig climbing roof just below Harry) 3)Ron (with reddish hair,leaning out window, just below #2) 4)Dumbledore (with white beard, just below Ron) 5)Hermione? (leaning over balcony (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

I think the castle and the train both look pretty cool. They'll both almost certainly end up in my collection. John Hansen (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)