 Castle / 9510 (+10)
  Re: Teaser!

(...) looks very neat. All the little details make it pretty interesting. (...) Your version of Bridgette is very cool. The maiden is good too. Although I might suggest changing the hands to the normal minifig yellow. Keep Building, Jason (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks Jason! I was thinking of doing Bridgette, but I don't have any long tan hair :(. So it's just a archer with a very special bow /Elin (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) No, you are not crazy :) You have very sharp eyes! The gray plats in the treasury is not lego, I think it was coco something.... But apart form that everything is lego. (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Thanks John! I use a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera. At least that's what I think is called :) /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) It's nice to see some WOT MOCs here. I like Jordan's book, and they go into such detail on mediaval era living. Spit dogs, I never would have thought of that. Your castle looks great, but I can't get the full impact because my screen is too (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) James, Mercenary Mountain is very neat, you could do a seminar on creating hidden doors. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Well it took a year & a half before I got around to updating my webpage, but there's a picture of this effect on there now: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  older grey pieces turning yellow

I have some castle pieces from the early 80's that were originally light grey, but now they have turned a sickley greenish yellow. Am I doing something wrong here? Anyone else with older pieces encounter this problem? (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Yes. You must construct a latrine for your knights. Without restroom facilities they will haphazardly 'mark' their territory. Seriously...white, grey and blue bricks seem to age the worst. Ultra-violet light plus other factors seem to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Should I construct such a latrine, and photograph it while the King is relieving himself, would that be considered bad form the the Lego Castle community? I doubt the King would be too amused... (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact