 Castle / 9506
  The Blank Shields web page

I've finally gotten around to cleaning up and updating and moving my webpage about the Blank Shields. This was mostly motivated by my wife finding one of the 2 disks with pictures of Mercenary Mountain 2, after I'd long since given it up as lost (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) I really like the Mercenary Head Quarters. I especially like how the keep is built into the rock! It lock great :) /Elin (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) James, Mercenary Mountain is very neat, you could do a seminar on creating hidden doors. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)