 Castle / 9485
    Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Chris Pederson
   My number one choice would be 677/6077, they still use all these molds and so many people would buy them, I bet this wold become the number one army type of AFOL Kingdoms. I really wonder just how many would be bought. Other than that I'd like to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Aaron Dalan
   (...) 6077, the Knight's Procession, IS castle Lego to me. I still remember when I was 7 or 8 and my brother and I only had some space sets and the early Knight's Joust set, so we used grey flagpoles jammed on the end of the minifig hand as swords. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)