 Castle / 9465
    Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Aw, gee, Richard, I hope you didn't think I was criticizing your selection of the pirate theme! You certainly needn't defend your choice to me! I like it too, as you say it has some useful pieces that can lend themselves to other themes. And I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Dave Schuler
   In lugnet.castle, Maggie Cambron writes: I think you may win the award for Most Ground Covered in the least space in a single post. Yeesh, I'm reeling from conversational whiplash! Dave! FUT, if necessary, to OT.FUN (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I owe it all to being on vacation and actually having time to read a lot of the posts, as well as to that blend of super-caffeinated coffee I have recently discovered! Maggie (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)