 Castle / 9451
    Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Tamyra Teed
   I would have to agree with you on the 6040,41 pack. I think that would be a great way to package the 2 sets and make it at least worth while. Though each set seperately would be cool too! 1680 or 1877 both basically the same set.. so take which ever (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Future Castle Legends Survey —Jeff Stembel
   (...) For Forestmen rereleases, I'd *love* it if the "tree" parts (most, but not all, the black pieces) were changed to brown. That would make my day. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)