 Castle / 9430 (+5)
  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) That's because people are trying to redefine the term collector and it's confusing people. You might consider yourself a Lego "builder" but to 99.9% of the world, you are a Lego collector. If someone plays with Hot Wheels, I would call him a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

Heh...I've collected a lot things over the years: bugbites, cavities, pounds...if anyone is interested, i'd love to scalp some of these things :^D (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I have to ask (others may be wondering too), how you can know all this stuff. I recall about a month ago you stated that you do not work for Lego, but here, you are listing, what I would consider, company organization processes. You even refer (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) My girlfriend calls us all "LEGO nerds". -Marc Nelson Jr. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) That reminds of the story of Tom Clancy. After releasing one of his books (the Hunt for Red October I think), the U.S. Navy started investigating him for military leaks. Seem that they felt he knew too much about their subs. Then he showed him (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact