 Castle / 9405 (+5)
  Re: The legend lives

(...) Hey, think about people like me: I didn't start buying Lego until long after the inn was released. My castle collection consists of OVER THIRTY KNIGHTS AND NOT ONE BED, NO PLACE TO EAT, AND NO PUBLIC CHAIRS (only thrones)! The guarded inn (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) And what about a new set, which will sell for $25 to the children AND to the collectors who already have the old sets? With a slightly modified set, they would probably make more money. (...) I am definitely not a collector, I don't even keep (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) No problem, I'm not a real collector, although I'm interested in completing my castle collection and I'm a dealer, too (but that's my job). Above all I'm a builder (sorry for using "architect", don't know the right english words all the time) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died

Hello! (...) Of course it is! Why do you think would anybody sell $200 to get a #6067? To complete their collection only. If you want to play you can build way better MOCs! You don't need a set that costs several hundreds $$. (...) I couldn't agree (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) No problem, I'm not a real collector, although I'm interested in completing my castle collection and I'm a dealer, too (but that's my job). Above all I'm a builder (sorry for using "architect", don't know the right english words all the time) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact