 Castle / 9400 (+5)
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) Forward the pics to TLC, maybe they'll release more tan bricks, maybe they'll be moved to offer Mid Eastern castles. George (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

OK I wont argue. I would *love* new sets along the design and concepts of the Guarded Inn. Yes new sets of a modular design and in keeping with the feel of the mid - late 80's sets is what I dream of. But IF sales of this set exceed TLC's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) Blah. I couldn't care less if collectors are annoyed. The new sets won't harm the collectability of old MISB sets. It will only harm the ability of "collectors" to get the red tudor parts and sell them for obscene amounts of money. Pardon me (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) I beg to differ who they are targeting with this release. If they were targeting children, then it would be distributed to the retail stores. The fact that they are only selling on S@H is evidence enough of who there target really is. Besides, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) ROFLMAO!!! Jude It's funny 'cause it's true. ;-) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact