 Castle / 9369
  Brickfest stuff

Frank Filz mentioned in a previous post that I'm bringing my inn (The Twin Hawks Inn) to Brickfest. Without givig too much away, here are the rooms available (Some other romms are already occupied) for 'rent' at Brickfest: 2 basic singles (your (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfest stuff

Hi Fritz! Wow, cool, glad you are bringing an inn. I'm sure you'll have takers, but if not, I'll be glad to fill up a couple of rooms. I don't need them though, because (to answer your other question) I'm bringing some sort of "Summer house" for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)