 Castle / 933
  "Cowpack" Dudes

Anybody here know the real name of the cowpack guys? Also, how many different cowpack guys are there? I can't really tell...but it looks like two or three. I think I'm most looking forward to them of all the new castle minifigs. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Cowpack" Dudes

(...) Well, according to Hugh's site one of the sets is the "Bull's Attack" I don't really know if that names ALL of them though. Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Cowpack" Dudes

(...) different (...) three. (...) Gee, you don't think they'd like "Moo-Men"? :) (Actually, there was a computer game long ago (Might & Magic III) that had a evil cult of "Moo", known for its undead army... "Clerics of Moo", "The Undead Army of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Cowpack" Dudes

(...) Here we go again... I think that I can id anywhere from 4 to 6 mostly due to helm and accessory changes (some seem to be duplicated in certain sets, others are only in two sets). The crossbow dude is only with 6094, the swordsman in bullet (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)