 Castle / 936
Re: "Cowpack" Dudes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lannan writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
Anybody here know the real name of the cowpack guys?  Also, how many • different
cowpack guys are there?  I can't really tell...but it looks like two or • three.
I think I'm most looking forward to them of all the new castle minifigs.

Well, according to Hugh's site one of the sets is the "Bull's Attack"
I don't really know if that names ALL of them though.

Chris

Gee, you don't think they'd like "Moo-Men"? :)

(Actually, there was a computer game long ago (Might & Magic III) that had a
evil cult of "Moo", known for its undead army... "Clerics of Moo", "The Undead
Army of Moo", etc.... all in all very silly)

DaveE